WHAT TO SEND WITH YOUR RETURN:
1. JUST SEND US YOUR PACKING SLIP & PLEASE TELL US WHY YOU ARE RETURNING THE ITEMS (too big, too small, too wide, etc.)
No packing slip? No problem! Just include a note with your order number, reason for return (too big, too small, etc.), name, phone number, and email address.
2. SHIP IT TO US
Use a trackable, insured method.
Aris Allen Returns
7509 Ridge Rd
Frederick, MD 21702
- You are of course responsible for the package until it reaches our address so please track it.
- Returns are usually processed within 4 business days after they’re received.
- We will refund the purchase price (minus the original cost of shipping) to your original payment method. Please see below about why we don't offer free return shipping.
- NOTE: WE ARE NOT A SHOE RENTAL BUSINESS - IF YOU WEAR OUR SHOES THEN RETURN THEM TO US WE WILL SIMPLY PUT THEM IN THE "GIVE TO STUDENTS" PILE AND WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY. Look at the bottom of the shoes you receive. They are brand new. If you return them with dirty soles we simply cannot mail them to another customer.
- Your financial institution should credit your account within 3-5 business days.
- If your return is received more than 90 days past the date of purchase (60 days for PayPal), it is unlikely that we will be able to issue a refund to your original payment method. We will try, but this is something we cannot control. If we cannot process your refund that arrives after 90 days, we will be happy to issue you store credit.
We apologize if what you bought did not fit you!!
We only have a 6-10% return rate.
Industry standard is 30%.
WE ACTUALLY TRY THESE ON DOZENS OF PEOPLE BEFORE WE POST SIZING INFORMATION ON OUR SITE BECAUSE WE DON'T EVER WANT TO HEAR "These aren't the size you said they were."
So if you got the wrong size for your feet please remember: Shoes by mail is, at best, an inexact science. Our incredibly low return rate means that we work our tails off to make sure that we get our sizing information right. And our return rate shows that we are very good at it. We apologize if you are one of the 6-10% of the population that does not fit our shoes the way the other 90-94% of our customers do.